Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yeah... typos

So, I got linked in BRK's blog today. Presumably that means that I am now a respectable blogger?
Le gasp! Let it not be so!
That means I need to get someone to check out for my typos. If you didn't know, I have a lot of typos. By this time in the post, I'm already up to eight of them. Nine now. Crud. Ten.
And I don't catch them all either, (twelve), and some typos escape my eye of criticism.

So, please, my faithful reader (maybe I can use a plural form now?), please leave comments, or at least e-mail me with my spelling and grammatical failures. It will make this blog soo much better.
Or, I could keep right on rambling about nothing as usual.

Anyways, no actual post from me tonight. I'm going to start working on some magery guides, with number crunching on hit rating, how to spec, how to level... you know, all the basic stuff.
Then I get to make a special section that links all the helpful guides and things!

Guest post coming up a little later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd like to hear your thoughts on being a troll mage in arena and how the racials help / dont help.

Euripedes said...

Coming right up!

Sorta... kinda?

Doing some major posts about general magey guidelines and whatnot...

Talent specs, leveling specs, hit caps, all the basic/not-so-basic stuff.

RACIALS SHALL BE COVERED!

Spoiler:

Troll racials suck ass

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the link, you lovable squishy ball of frosty death, you. When you hit major celebrity status, am I allowed to yell "FIRST!" after every post...because I was your first commenter?

Also...I'm not exactly sure what you're going on about with the typos, my x-ray vision detects few, if any, per post.