Friday, December 28, 2007

Sorry, I'm Chair Spec

Alterac Valley

"maeg tabl now kkthx"
"Sorry, I'm Chair Spec"

Standing Around Orgrimmar

"plz giv watr"
"You say plz because please takes too long to type. I say no rather than yes for the same reason"

"hey can i hav sum waters?"
"Sorry :( I'm fire specced, can't make water atm"

"yo mage water?"
"/afk"

"need 3 stacks water"
"Sorry, food specced"
(NOTE: This didn't actually work)

*Opens trade*
*I put 500 gold into the window*
"/afk"

"hey i need some food"
"Sure thing." *Invites to party* *Makes portal to Thunder Bluff*
"Click for food"
*Leaves Group*

Standing Around Shattrath

"can yo make me some water?"
"/cast Invisibility"
*Run and hide*

"i need a coupla stak s water"
"Thats nice"

"hey, can i have some Water?"
"There's actually a secret way to make your own water. When you throw a snowball at any fire elemental mob, when you loot the elementals body, it gives you water of whatever rank the elenmental was"
"REALLY"
"Yeah! I just found that out yesterday! Go try it out!"
"Alright, thanks man!" *Runs off to flight path*
*20 minutes later*
"YOO FUCKING ASSHOLE"
"/lol. Pwnd"

Arathi Basin

"Yo mage, make us a table"
"Sorry, guys, it has a one hour cooldown :( Can't do that yet"
(NOTE: the other mage in the BG whispered me: "i fucking love you")


Me on my Hunter Alt to a 70 mage on Orgrimmar

"Oh Mighty Master of the Arcane... May this worthless pile of pixels beg of you for but a small drink, so that he may quench his unworthy thirst upon your Holy Nectar of the God's Themselves?"
(NOTE: Shamelessly stolen from the forums, it works incredibly well. Have never, ever been turned down with this proposition)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck, Euri! You make me smile most of the time, but this time I straight up laughed. Not that crappy lol stuff either. I laughed out loud in a literal, real-life sense.

I would like you to know that it is because of you that I make sure to thank a mage for a table, thank a warlock for the stone thingy, than the various blessers for the blessings I get - even though the raid leader has instructed these actions. I took it for granted until I read your blogs about the effort and cost of training and regents.

I know I'm just one guy in the 5, 10, 25, or 40 person instance/raid, but I assume good manners is still acceptable in this violent World of Warcraft which we play.

By the way if a low level (41) mage named 'Pinkfarry' sees you in Org, UC, or TB and whispers you to please help him out with a port to Shat, that is me or my son. Please remember this name, and don't /nuke us. I will continues to send you +stat food in appreciation of your mageness in return. I would not dream of insulting you with a gold.

Anonymous said...

Your a sarcastic,sadistic and just plain naracissistic sod.

I LOVE YOU u genuinely make me laugh.

Stephi said...

Me thinks I'm gonna be using that last one with some of my magey friends.... just to see what they say ^.^

~Cay

Anonymous said...

lol. I usually just log out when somebody asks for a port, water, etc in an unpolite manner. =P

Euripedes said...

Little known fact.

If you want something from a mage, stroke their ego until they can't see straight. Works every time.

Except on me

>.>

<.<

Ardent Defender said...

For the life of me I just could not stop laughing! That really cracked me up yet even more the stuff some people say or ask. Damn funny!