Monday, December 17, 2007

AFK Players

This is a list of known, and repeat, AFK players that I have encountered in my battlegroup.
(This encompasses Horde side only, as I cannot take seriously the members of the Alliance past a threat that must be terminated)
The following players should be reported on sight, for they are assholes.


Warcrak, Level 70 Blood Elf Warlock - Manïfest Destïny, Scilla

Derrid, Level 70 Tauren Warrior - Veritas Invictus, Archimonde

Fätty, Level 70 Tauren Druid - Apathy, Andorhal (Something really fishy about this one. Has almost the full set of Gladiator's gear, but the rest of his gear are random stupid greens. AND he has NO PROFESSIONS. I smell an e-bay)
**UPDATE** He was active in Warsong Gulch. Even ran the flag. Did not, however, deny being afk in EotS.


(Will be updated every time new and annoying AFKers are found)

(Updated as of December 28th)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a rare level of 'irritated' today. I am impressed. I uttered 'Wow, he's pissed' while I was reading your post, and my monitor glared at me with a 'You-got-a-problem-with-that' look.

You betray your namesake's pacifistic nature.

Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!