Monday, November 12, 2007

And We're Back!

I didn't post on Sunday. Do I fell guilty? No, not really.
A good friend celebrated his 18th, and I went and got pleasantly drunk. By pleasant, it means I can remember most of the stuff that happened, but everything is coated in a warm, fuzzy feeling. It makes all my memories somewhat fuzzy as well, though...
Some stuff sticks out. Like a blonde chick named Cheryl. And a bowl of phenomenally good Poutine. And being run over by a tank in Halo3.

But I digress. Quite simply put, I don't have enough enough to say to warrant Daily Updates. From now on, I am going to update 4 times per week. Schedule for that TBA; for sure, Mondays and Saturdays will be update days. The other two update days will PROBABLY be Wednesday and Thursday. We shall see.
BUT. Seeing as how I promised daily updates, we're going to need to find someone/thing to fill in on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays. I'm hoping to rope Vox into a regular gig as "That Crazy Sumbitch Wit Da PewPew". We shall see.

Also, I added a new html template thingy to my blog... let's see how it works:

[Gyro-balanced Khorium Destroyer]

Heh. That seemed to work nicely. Let's try some other stuff:

[Robe of Oblivion]

Kek ^_^
Ma links is no longer borked.

Actual update coming later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slacker. I'm gonna be bored half the week now.

/sigh...you're trying to bore me into playing again, aren't you?

Euripedes said...

I would offer you a guest blog post, but since you don't play anymore, I don't know what you'd write about...

And what do paladins have to QQ about, anyways? I could see the Ret supporters having plenty to talk about...